Wednesday, October 23, 2013

PBCC Cookies

I love the t.v. show How I Met Your Mother. I have been watching it since the beginning. I think it is a really funny show. Sorry if you don't watch it cause you probably won't understand the rest of this post. You can just skip to the recipe.

On the premiere of the final season we finally met the mother. She was on the train with Lily and gave here a cookie. It has a name that I can NOT repeat. Google it if you really want to know. I have renamed them PBCC cookies. My sister found the recipe online and asked that I make them.

How could I not! They have peanut butter, caramel, and chocolate!!!



PBCC Cookies
Makes: About 20 cookies

1 Cup Unsalted Butter, softened
1 Cup White Sugar
1 Cup Brown Sugar, firmly packed
1 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
2 Eggs
2 tsp Vanilla
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
3/4 tsp salt (1/2 for sweeter cookies)
20 Rolos, preferably refrigerated
1.       Beat butter and sugars together at medium speed. Scrape sides of bowl. Add peanut butter and blend until creamy.
2.       Add eggs and vanilla and blend.
3.       Add one cup of flour, baking soda and salt. Blend together. Then add second cup of flour blend again.
4.       Hand mix once. Make sure to scrape the sides and bottom of bowl. You should have a ball at the bottom of the bowl.
5.       Refrigerate for at least ½ hour.
6.       Preheat oven 350®. Grease a cookie sheet lightly. Lightly flour hands. Form a ball of dough around each Rolo. Place dough ball on cookie sheet about 3 inches apart.

7.       Bake 13 – 14 minutes. Let cool completely before eating!

Trust me it's totally worth waiting for them to cool. So much better!!!!

~Osita

Based on the following recipe:

No comments:

Post a Comment