Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Welcome!!!

Welcome to my blog!

I am very new to this so bear with me. I doubt that anyone is even reading this. I am starting this blog to be able to keep track of my recipes that I've made.

This is because once I've tested a recipe I like to keep it in rotation but not over use it. However I often loose the recipes and can't remember when I put them so I shall put them all here.

I use the name Make It Again, Honey cause of my husband, Pulpito. We've been married almost 7 years. When we first got married, hubby never would tell me how he liked my cooking. He always just said "good".

So we started using a system. There are levels for how much he likes something. Is it a make again? Make sometimes? or just good?

I get a lot of my recipes from a lot of different places but I often tweak them. I usually only do this after I've made it once "the right way".

Well here's to the new journey!

Osita

No comments:

Post a Comment